Did you have a car accident caused by someone else? Did you cause a car accident?
Firstly, I recommend:
- Keep all original documents (police reports, insurance forms, claims forms)
- Take pictures from the place where the accident happened
- Try to get the contact details of any witnesses of the accident
Victims of a car accident
If you are a victim of a car accident, I can help you get the highest possible compensation for your damage. I provide my services for victims of car accidents for free. Fees for legal services can be paid by the insurance company.
If you don’t win, you won’t pay.
In the event of a car accident, you might be dealing with the following problems:
- 1. Damage to your car – often insurance companies don’t want to pay full compensation. Don’t just accept the first offer from the insurance company. Without a lawyer, insurance company offers are sometimes 30-40 % lower.
- 2. Damage to your health – you have the right for full financial compensation, including any health expenditures and compensation for physical and emotional suffering.
- 3. A member of your family who died in a car accident – you have the right for financial compensation. In some cases, you can also claim regular financial support.