- Buying and selling property
- Commercial, private lease
- Providing escrow accounts
- Dealing with nuisance neighbours
- Evicting tenants
- Setting up Ltd. companies (s.r.o.)
- Transfer of shares of Ltd. companies (s.r.o.)
- Domain-name disputes
- Executing financial claims
- Division of assets and debts
- Alimony for a child
- Alimony for a spouse
- Solving property disputes between spouses
- “Prenups” protect property brought into the marriage from being distributed to the other party in the event of a divorce. It is possible to conclude an agreement before or during marriage.
- Adoption by an individual person
- Adoption by both spouses
- Surrogate motherhood advisory
Determination or denial of paternity
- If you’re in a same-sex relationship and want more information on your legal rights, or need help negotiating financial, property, or parental issues, please feel free to contact me to discuss your situation.
- If you have suffered an injury while working for your employer, you have the right for full compensation.
- If your employer refuses to pay full compensation, it’s time to contact a lawyer.
Victims of violent crimes
- If you were a victim of a violent crime and you have physical or material damage, you have the right for full compensation from the perpetrator or the state.
Compensation for long court proceedings
- Everyone has the right to a fair and quick trial. If your court case takes longer than three years — without serious reason — you have the right to claim compensation from the state. You can claim compensation within 6 months of the court’s final decision.